1. I am grateful for the Gospel in my life. When life throws us curveballs, the straightness of the way provided by the Gospel gives me an improved perspective, guidance, and hope. I feel truly grateful for the experiences I have had that have made my testimony what it is today.
2. I am grateful for my immediate family: Darren, Mom, Dad, and Chris. Darren and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary yesterday, and I could not be more grateful for these past three years. I have learned so much about what true love means by being married to him. My parents and brother each, in their own way, bring such blessings and joy in my life.
4. I am grateful for friendship. I have been blessed with the friendship of some true kindred spirits (you know who you are!) who have brought such richness, joy, comfort, and laughter to my life.
5. I am grateful to be an American. I am proud of the principles on which this country was founded. I am grateful for all those that have fought and do fight for freedom and America.
6. I am grateful for travel. While I am proud to be an American, I am so grateful for opportunities I've had to see more of the world. My bucket list of places to see is long, and it keeps growing!
7. I am grateful for beauty in all of its varieties: in words, nature, unexpected opportunities, art, music, people of all ages, a smile, a selfless act.
8. I am grateful for history and for the lessons it has to teach us.
9. I am grateful for my education--all that is has taught me, inspired me to feel, and allowed me to do.
...et beaucoup plus!