Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

A Conversation

Me:  I can't believe we will have been married for three years at the end of next month.

Darren:  I know!  What should we do to celebrate?

Me:  Hmmm ... I know the third anniversary is not considered a big one, but I think we should do something exciting. ((Thinking))  What if we took a trip somewhere?  Somewhere really fun?  ((More thinking, and then hesitatingly...))  We have talked about wanting to visit New York together ... ((Searching Darren's face for subtle signs of distress))

Darren:  You know what, I think we should go for it.

Me:  Really?!

Darren:  Yes.  The weekend after Thanksgiving would be perfect timing with my schedule.  Let's do it!

Okay, so I can't remember the conversation verbatim, but the point is that we have made reservations  to visit NYC at the end of November/beginning of December!  It turns out that Angie, Scott, Annalyse, Natalie, and Doug (Darren's cousin) also had plans to visit NYC before Christmas.  We decided to combine efforts and make travel plans together.  I can't wait to explore New York again with people that I love.  I have already started making lists of my favorite places to visit/things to see/food to eat.  I am seriously counting down the days!!

Images from Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs