Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Happy Now--June 22

Pinedale has been in full bloom lately.  The winter was long, but it's this time of year that makes all of the snow seem worth while.  Everything is green and the rivers have started flowing again.  When Darren had a couple of days off this week, we decided to take advantage of living around so much natural beauty and hiked around two local lakes.  The skies weren't as blue as they had been earlier in the week, but our outings sure made me happy.  For my Happy Now this week, I'm sharing ten of my favorite pictures from this weekend.

Friday, Hike 1 (New Fork Lake):







Saturday, Hike 2 (Green Rivers Lake):

Eating lunch lakeside :)

My handsome hiking husband




Have a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Deluxe Designs