Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sonne Family Reunion

Darren and I recently returned from the annual Sonne family reunion in Carlsbad, Ca.  We had a great time visiting with family and relaxing at the beach--definitely two of my favorite things.  I wish I had taken more pictures, but here are a few cute ones.

We really missed Chris this year as he had already left for Med School.  My mom was with him for the first part of the reunion to attend Georgetown's White Coat Ceremony with him.  It sounded like an awesome event!  At the ceremony Chris received his first doctor's coat with his name and Georgetown University stitched on it.  I got this photo in a text from him after the ceremony.  I'm a mighty proud sister!

Here's Darren with Kim and Richard's cute little boy Parker.  He is joined below by Jill and Tom's girls, Sadie and Ashlyn.





2 comments:

  1. How did you get that vintage look on your pictures?! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great phone app called Instagram. You should check it out! I've had a lot of fun playing with it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Deluxe Designs