Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wedding Day

Favorite day?  Easy.

November 27, 2010
Newport Beach Temple ~Hyatt Huntington Beach

Thank you to family and friends for sharing these pictures with us!


I was lucky to have so many close friends and family as my bridesmaids.  Here are 6 of the 10.
From left to right: Whitney, Katie L., Katie H., Shelley, Tessa, Melissa






Handsome Groomsmen


Love the Chaffee family!


Thank you, Mom, for all you did to make this the beautiful, memorable day that it was.  I still think you have a career as a wedding coordinator should you want to try something new.

Father and Son



First Dance


Father/Daughter Dance--One of the highlights of the reception for me.

Mother/Son Dance


Good catch, Katie!



3 comments:

  1. Such a special perfect day, thank you for including us!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. such wonderful memories, dear kate...i look forward to "seeing europe" through your eyes. loved having you visit with me at "my place"! you are so very welcome...always!
    much love, -xok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. once again, soooooo beautiful. sigh. wish i could have been there.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Deluxe Designs